Thursday, September 19, 2013

Apples and Hair Cuts

Someone was a little confused. 


Anne and I took the kids to the orchard today to pick apples. Neither of us was able to easily capture photos this time because the kids are older and make very quick work of the process. We reminisced about our last trip to Huber's together. They've all grown so much!

This evening Kate, Ty and I had hair appointments. Erin rode along. Rosie is a smart lady so she took advantage of Erin being there and talked her into her first trim in thirteen months.
I love Kate's hair! She chose the length.

Ty got tired of waiting and laid down.  He requested spikes this time and worried about going to bed because they "might go flat".
Oh yeah. She loves haircuts. 

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Okay, first - I love that first pic of Kate! Second, I love all the haircuts. Third, the pic of Ty laying in the floor and the pic of Ashlyn backwards are both cracking me up :)

We had fun yesterday!!