Sunday, August 12, 2018

Mother's Day Flower

On Mother's Day, Ty gave me a cup with a single sprout growing out of it. When I asked him what kind of plant it was, he was literally very disappointed in me as he slowly and sarcastically answered, "A Mother's Day one".  Well a few weeks later I transferred that plant into the garden because it was outgrowing it's original cup. This is that plant today. It is seriously impressive as the marigolds I purchased to help keep bugs off my tomatoes aren't nearly as large and they started as flowers in bloom at the same time.



Kate's watermelon slipped out of her hands and Layla was eager to help clean it up. However, not everyone was impressed with treats at my house this weekend. It appears the green beans lacked something Austin believed to be necessary.
Little man has strong opinions.

No comments: