Friday, September 12, 2014

But they're pretty.

Kate and Ty were playing a board game in the living room. Their laughter was contagious. It had been a rough evening, full of less than well feelings and strong emotions. My kids are the best medicine. Of course, at times, they are also the reason I should consider medicine too. Perspective is everything. 

Ty is always wearing a costume....so much so that I am either washing costumes or character pajamas exclusively for him. Putting something into the shirt drawer is rare. Today though, Spidey stole Ironman's mask and created a bed for himself. I guess even superheros need a change every once in a while too.
Spidey holding Spidey

I sent this shot to my sister. She was surprised. Her little girl hasn't ventured out of the living room yet and she doesn't get into trouble. Wait! What? I have been duped.

Oliver will conquer one Spidey or another but seriously, do kittens wear eyeliner?

Last night the kittens decided to make themselves at home on my bed. I put them on the floor countless times but they relentlessly returned time and time again. I gave up and went to sleep. I woke this morning to kittens on my pillows. As I stated earlier, I have been duped.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh, that bottom picture, precious! Yes, they are cute and yes, you, my friend, have been duped :)