Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Easy day

Kate soared through school work this morning. I didn't have extra babies so we packed lunch and headed to the park.


 
Ty wears these boots every day. EVERY DAY. He typically wears them on the wrong feet. They have holes in the soles. 

He is awesome. 
So is she. Yesterday she told me I am like Cinderella because I do all the cooking and cleaning while people are mean to me. She is a pretty perceptive eight year old! I am Cinderella!

Afterward, I took the kids to use a Dairy Queen coupon they earned participating in the summer reading program at the library.
 At one point, ice cream was dripping down Ty's hands so I licked the bottom to clean it up. Kate exclaimed, "Mom, you can't have that! It will make you sick!". I assured her I would be okay as I suspect Dairy Queen doesn't actually use real cream and what I ate was minimal. Ty thought about it a minute and let me know it would be okay if I threw up on him because he could just take a bath. I love this boy. He is full of helpful suggestions.

2 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I think your kids are pretty awesome too!! What a fun day :)

TeamWilmore said...

They are just precious!