Thursday, March 14, 2013

Recently heard....

Kate informed me she needs to see Justin Beiber in concert this year because he turns 20 next year and then he'd be too old for her. I let her know he is already too old for her. She responded that at least he's still a teenager.

I asked Ty to stop kicking his ball in the house. He scowled but then took a few minutes to perfect that scowl. I asked what he was doing and he said he was making Avry's mean face.

22 month old Devyn continues to power off the computer by pushing the power button. I have redirected numerous times so I sat her in a mini time out of sorts. Devyn was un- phased but Ty was distraught. He told her I was mean and she was little. He was pretty upset with me as he adores that little girl.

Last weekend Ty was out in the field, exploring the "bunny homes" with most of the neighborhood when Avry walked out to join him. Ty looked at our neighbor and said, "oh no, here comes Avry. I am about to get irritated".

When encouraging Ty to eat his vegetables, I tell him he will grow big and tall if he eats them. Ty informed our neighbor he must not eat his vegetables because he isn't very tall. That man is not taller than me but I am surprised Ty has figured that out. You would think everyone would be "big and tall" compared to Ty! Thank God our neighbor has four children and a sense of humor.

I took the girls shopping for summer clothes and Lauren picked up a little plaid shirt asking if everyone thought it was cute. Erin said, "it looks like something a hooker would wear" to which Lauren replied, "I think I would wear it to church camp". We didn't purchase the shirt.

Ty said, "that's a bunch of easy" when he was dressing himself this morning. He also uses the phrases, "I cannot know how" and "I cannot like that" regularly. 

1 comment:

TeamWilmore said...

Ty always puts a smile on my face! Can you send him airmail for a visit for a day or 2?