Friday, March 29, 2013

Airplanes, Easter Eggs and New Babies

We picked the girls up from the airport today. The kids enjoyed watching for the plane from behind security. Remember the good ol days when we greeted loved ones as they emerged from the plane? Either way, it is good to have them home.

After getting settled and hearing their stories from the week, we colored a few more eggs and then headed out to play. Around that time, my neighbor called me to come sit with her little ones while she proceeded to the hospital to to see if it was finally time to have her third. This little one was due on Erin's birthday and my momma friend was more than ready then. Baby news is my favorite kind of news.
Rumor has it the Buckeyes won a significant game last night. There also appears to be some story floating around on Twitter that one of my children celebrated Indiana going down. Sometimes I think they forget where we live! In both cases, Greg is happy.
 
 
 
 


No comments: