Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girl Time



Kate's name tag is misspelled but Shelby said it was okay because all the right letters were there! We should all be so relaxed!

Shelby set the table and served each of her guests. I wish I had photographed the cake...it was shaped like a tea pot...so cute!

Stephanie was still in pajamas so she elected to be a hand model only....
Kate and I were invited to Shelby's sixth birthday tea party this afternoon. We enjoyed ourselves and dressing up a bit too. It was a gorgeous afternoon around here and I found myself with a few extra hours I used to take Kate and Lauren out to find Lauren's purity ball dress. The selection left a lot to be desired as did the price point; however, we found a clearance rack special and Lauren is pleased with her choice. That equals success in my book!
Friday night, Erin had two friends spend the night. Stephanie and Lydia were great sports about including Kate in their sleepover fun. They did Kate's nails, sang, danced and ate junk food with her. On Saturday, Stephanie even let Kate paint her nails! Kate is so proud of herself and declared that she has two new best friends, Stephanie and Lydia. Very sweet girls.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love the tea party!! How fun!