Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Friday!

My beautiful Makenna and her charming friend, Hannah needed some photos to capture their friendship for their facebook pages.....I had a camera full of shots like this!

I can't get enough of this face!!!


Fridays tend to be more relaxed in our house. We have homemade pizzas, popcorn, a movie and typically a lot of extra kids. Hannah spent the day with Makenna. Lydia and Stephanie are spending the night with Erin although Kate is convinced they are here to hang out with her.
Makenna and I attended a Mother and Daughter pottery night at church after grabbing a quick bite out together. It was so nice to spend time out alone with Makenna. Kate and I have a date for a tea party on Sunday. Lauren and I will be shopping for a purity ball dress this next week as the one Erin last wore cannot be altered to fit....that was not the news we hoped for! Erin and I always talk on the drive to and from her job on Mondays. I love taking advantage of time out with each one of them.
Ty has started singing "baby, ohhh..." like Justin Beiber! He's been brain washed by Lauren but Ty thinks he's serenading the babies! Lauren's trying to capture it on video for you-tube so Justin can discover her undying love for him.....oh the dreams of 14 year old girls! 

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

One on one time with our children is so precious and wonderful!