Friday, October 5, 2018

I left part of my heart in Georgia. Again.

I spent a few days in Georgia helping the kids prepare for their move to Texas. Four rooms needed painted, the movers surveyed their assets and Austin's physical therapy was in full swing. It was a busy week but one I am so glad I was able to spend with them. Knowing they are going to be twice as far away as of next week, breaks my heart.

While I was there, I got to take Austin's six month photos and managed to persuade his parents to join him in a few shots. They are the cutest little family.



I had them pose quickly in front of their latest address. Ft. Gordon was good to them.
I took this photo just 18 months ago before they left Goodfellow Air Force Base.

It appears it's time to add Ft. Hood to their sign. It's been a busy two years for this little family.

Breakfast progression. I don't think he got what he ordered.


Mimi wanted to share her bacon but mom said no. The oatmeal wasn't as appealing.


Saying goodbye was brutal. It always is.

No comments: