Sunday, September 30, 2018

Kicking Off Fall Break



Lest you think I don't do anything for my children, let it be known I crawled around on concrete chasing a cat with a camera today. October first is her first birthday and Erin believes it should be a national holiday. The girl spent $40 in craft supplies in honor of the special occasion. We Baughmans are nothing if not half crazy.




We had a special visitor this weekend. Benjamin and Ty really do act like brothers, even after all this time. His story still breaks my heart and I pray the way we love him makes a difference in his world.






I got photograph some special "super sisters" this weekend. They loved dressing up and playing in the creek while Kate kept them safe and I tried to capture all the fun. This is the best "job" ever.  And when we returned, I gave Anna her first knitting lesson. These girls will always be a part of our family despite the end of my childcare providing season with them. 

Greg realized it had been a few weeks since he last ran the truck so he took it for a spin. A few cute side kicks were eager to ride along. Layla loved off roading in the field just outside our neighborhood.

In other news, we have had a break through. For one afternoon, the cats liked each other. Typically, this is not the state of things.


No comments: