Sunday, September 16, 2018

"Baby Aaron"

Once upon a time a friendship was formed under unique circumstances. I had dated Jill's husband. Lest your brain read, "scandalous", note we were in high school and neither of us was yet married. But we dated none the less and remained friends thereafter. Meeting his girlfriend turned wife a few years later was icing on the cake as I gained a true friend I would walk alongside through a serious of journeys over the years. As I welcomed each of my unplanned babies into the world, my dear friend lost hers and it broke my heart every time. No one can imagine the joy I felt as I got to celebrate the birth of her one and only child. I was is blessed to meet this exceptional young man the day he was born and could not be more honored to have been invited "home" to take his Senior photos. He represents in real life what it looks like to have a momma's heart walking around outside her body. It was a delight spending the day with you, Aaron and I am beyond excited to see what mark you make in the world as you have already made such a difference in the hearts of those who love you.










And since we were there, we took some family photos too. This day was special. 








I text Jill this gem this morning. I think we have their Christmas card photo! 




No comments: