Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat

Ty has been telling people the order in which he would be wearing costumes for Halloween since he started attracting attention for wearing them in June. I was concerned he expected costume changes during Trick-or-treat but eventually learned he has his whole life planned based on Halloween alone. It's good to have a plan.

He has never made it clear through the neighborhood because he savors every house. Each and every time he has to show me what he got at the door and exclaims, "can you believe they gave me that?"

This year though, I was all too eager to come inside after tackling part of one street. We were freezing. It literally sleeted and ultimately snowed on our trick or treat party. I brought Ty and Devyn home to play Hullaballoo in the heat while Kate walked another road with Devyn's parents and their friends.
We planned for 150 kids and only saw about 30. We have chocolate coming out our ears which is both a blessing and a curse. 

 Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Looks like a fun night :) I love that picture of Ty and Makenna at the top!!