Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today

Devyn often says, "I love my Kate". Today I told her that I also love her Kate; however, I tend to think of her as my Kate. Devyn quickly countered, "nope, she is my Kate".
After the untimely death of Princess Peach I noted Emmit chasing Zoomer on a regular basis. It appeared to be an endless game of tag. I also realized both Mr. Incredible and Superman were never out from behind the filter. I had originally questioned their overall health. I am a little slow on these matters but it finally occurred to me to watch closely and then I realized Emmit wasn't playing with Zoomer. He was attacking him which allowed me to draw a further conclusion that Princess Peach quite possibly did not die of natural causes. On a whim, I removed Emmit to a fishy time out and stood back to see what would happen. Not only did Zoomer relax but both of the others came out of hiding for the first time since being given their new home last Monday.

Emmit the murderer has been sentenced to solitary confinement for life. Wiser council suggested we send him to the ocean by means of the porcelain throne; however, my conscience has prevented me from carrying out the execution. I now have two separate fish vessels in which to provide on-going care. Awesome.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh my gosh - I love the fish names :)