Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Year.

Lauren and John Micheal had their first official date last night to celebrate their one year anniversary. They went out to dinner and then back to his house to watch a movie. Roses were waiting for her there. His mom chaperoned and thoroughly enjoyed the role. She interrupted the movie several times with aunts calling to congratulate them. I am shaking my head in disbelief. I asked Lauren if she enjoyed herself and if they ran out of things to talk about since Greg and I tend to talk about the kids when we get time alone. Lauren responded that it was fun but they were worried they weren't talking about the right things on their date. They questioned if there was an itinerary for things like this. Cute. Anyway, it appears she likes him and plans to keep him around awhile. He asked me to take photos of them for their eight month anniversary. I never posted them because I assumed he'd be long gone by now. Wishful thinking.

In other news, there was an incident involving poop. It was being scooped up in the neighbor's yard by two little boys with pails and thrown at big sisters. True story. My life is an adventure.

1 comment:

Jill May said...

One really, really long year for you, my friend. And to add poop slinging in the mix? It just doesn't get any better than that!