Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celebrating Lauren

Lauren turned 17 yesterday. We celebrated all day and it was fun. We had some one on one time thanks to Anne who kept Kate and Ty. Lauren promised me a photo shoot on her birthday since she was too busy for said shoot prior to her birthday. Time got away from us and she really didn't want to consent anyway. So, like any good mother who has failed to post anything about her daughter's birthday, I shall proceed with some of my favorites from Lauren's first 17 years of life. I am fairly certain this will gain her cooperation in the future. Smile.
T
4 months

Age 3.

Age 5....the year she was convinced she was getting a Dalmation for her birthday.

Lauren 8 and Brutus 5 months.

Somethings never change. Lauren and Greg ready to attend a Father Daughter dance. age 8

Sparkle baby! Age 6

 age 9

14th birthday

Lauren and I heading out for her celebration yesterday
Happy birthday to you, beautiful. I am incredibly proud of the young woman you have become. The future is bright and I am excited to see what you do with it.






4 comments:

Jill May said...

She has been beautiful since day 1. Never have I seen such a head of black hair on a newborn before!!! What year was it that she was insistent that she was going to get a real elephant for her birthday?

Baughman Family said...

That was the third birthday! "Just a baby one, MOM!" She's always been insistent and at times, unreasonable but fun!

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I loved looking at all the pictures of her growing up - such a beautiful girl!!

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

TeamWilmore said...

She's just gorgeous as all your girls are!