Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Like my Daddy"

Kate had a date tonight. She and Aiden went to see Disney on Ice with his parents. Aiden is three so I feel okay about this. Sort of. Maybe? Anyway, as a diversion when Kate left, I took Ty out to the neighborhood construction site with his shovel and rake. He had a blast. Our neighbor was up for a spontaneous play date as well! The boys both declared independently they were digging like their daddies when told not to throw shovels full of dirt or rocks over their heads. While watching Ty use his foot to help push the shovel into the rocks and stick his tongue out when concentrating, I also thought he was digging just like his Daddy!
 
 
 
Bath time was necessary at the end but it was absolutely worth it. I suspect we'll be back soon.

No comments: