Friday, September 8, 2023

Week Thirty-six

 


Someone shook down his Gigi for a costume, three toys and Pokemon cards. While he was out, Mimi and Mommy took a nap.

We are reading Mr. Poppers Penguins together and plan to rent the movie for a popcorn party this weekend. He is enjoying the larger book and is following the storyline well.


He had a Labor Day vibe.

There is an artist in this picture.

Ty often sends me photos from home while I'm at work. This one was pretty sweet.

This beloved basketball keeps making it's way into the house. Diesel, like Ty, cannot believe I don't want them inside.

A rainbow over the school should be a good sign.

The sky before bus duty Wednesday. 

Austin got to bring his mommy to school this week. Lauren is the new building substitute. For those keeping track, this means I have two daughters and one grandson in the same building. I assume I will either be paying the principal child support or being recruited soon.

Our favorite kindergartener had hat day today and was thrilled to locate Uncle Ty's old Darth Vader winter hat.

Someone poured his own Chick-fil-A sauce.

No comments: