Saturday, January 29, 2022

Uncertain

 

It was a restless week, full of hard moments. But we pulled in tightly together for reading, cuddles and long talks. Kate finally made it back to school Friday after two long weeks fighting an unknown illness. We narrowly avoided a hospital stay for IV fluids but she rallied in the final moments before that decision had to be made. Both Greg and I missed work to care for her this week. 


My biopsy didn't go as smoothly as I anticipated and I'm still processing the implications. I have a long road of uncertainty ahead. 

The 2021 family album arrived and everyone has poured over it's pages.

The girls have banned together and are leaning on the one who knows first hand how this process unfolds. She is a rock, our first born but we hate that she has had to be. 


And then there is the blissfully unaware who keeps life light and real. Thanking God for the lot of them. 

No comments: