Sunday, March 1, 2020

Grateful

I've likely mentioned it before but it's worth repeating; I start each day with my first cup of tea journaling my simplest blessings. This morning's list....

  • Little chick salt and pepper shakers displayed
  • Flowers adorning the front door 
  • Two stinky boys sprawled across my living room in the early morning sunlight
  • Fresh sheets on beds
  • God's word and so many avenues to seek answers to random biblical questions. Today I trailed after Lazarus for a spell.
After a quick grilled lunch, Greg and I returned to church for a married couple's bible study where we rolled our eyes and got caught. Fortunately we were in good company but on the way home, my prince charming informed me he would be okay with me idolizing him. He's sweet like that.





We wrapped our weekend with a hike before saying see ya soon to Benjamin. We had a great visit and miss his sweet spirit here.

No comments: