Saturday, February 8, 2020

Snow Day (ish)

While in the shower, I missed the call. Ty had a two hour delay and the rest of us were off. We kept this information to ourselves and got ready for the day in an attempt to not tip off the boy who would be beyond disappointed with his luck. After a large breakfast, I drove him to our friend's house where he always catches a ride to school. Our local elementary school's closed sign betrayed my "play it cool" stance. But he quickly recovered when he joined the kids out in the snow.












I documented bits and pieces of our day because my hand misses the camera. Not photographed: housecleaning and errand running. My life is glamerous enough without those details.





After dinner, the boy who still has Christmas money "needed" to once again check out the Nerf selection at our local Target store. Greg and I stood by so long we were certain we were never getting out of there. He has made three such visits in the past and never could decide. He chose two new guns and a face protecting mask for his next epic battle.




No comments: