Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Celebration Weekend and Spring Break Week #2 Kick-off

I am writing from the observation deck of our local trampoline park. Greg and I are here because Kate and Ty made a hefty deal. They would cease bickering for the remainder of spring break if we brought them for an hour of jumping. At this point I would pay good money for peace so we obliged. If they fail to hold up their end of the bargain? They will spend the remainder of their spring break grounded to their rooms. Momma is all done now.






This weekend we celebrated Erin's 24th birthday and Greg's 49th. An upcoming birth and adoption for a friend was also acknowledged with a beautiful shower. We noted Makenna and Noah's six month dating anniversary and Greg and I slipped away for a night in honor of us still liking each other despite spending the last 24 years raising some ornery kids together. We also celebrated my nephew's birthday in London and topped that visit off with Donatos Pizza in Lexington on the way home. It's been six years since I last had any and the indulgence was so worth the fat and calories. Thank God we don't have a franchise closer as I lack willpower.

No comments: