Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Weekend Review

Greg and I found ourselves alone with only one kiddo Saturday evening so we took him out for dinner and then to Lana's to swim.
He makes a pretty cute pool boy. His supervisor isn't too bad either. I have a little crush on him.
Sunday afternoon Benjamin came back and a wrestling match ensued. Greg was feeling like he lost by the time this ended. Two boys working together are a force to be reckoned with.
He returned ready to build muscles to impress some girls. However, he called my pink weights, "weak". We are still friends anyway.

Lauren lost eight pounds in four weeks so her doctor put her on medication to help get her through this first trimester. She has found herself surprised by her ability to cry easily. She asked me how long she will be crying and I asked her if she saw me at her wedding! Get used to it kiddo, motherhood is emotional.

No comments: