Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Kids in Brown County

I simply couldn't narrow down my favorites so here are some shots of the kids. The weekend was awesome and the kids had a blast. When I surveyed their favorite moments, Ty said seeing the pretty baby was his highlight. She is gorgeous. Colby sited playing in the creek and Kate reported seeing downtown Columbus as her favorite.

Kate called dibs on holding Maggie first. If Maggie wasn't in her mommy's arms, she was in Kate's.



Why walk when you can always run? Ty and Colby haven't missed a beat.

I love this shot. Bubble baths with friends are special.





The old fashioned ice cream store had a pipe organ playing. Josie was not impressed. The parents in this group were happy to have our noise masked by the "charming" ambiance.

This is my favorite shot from the weekend. The sweetness of these little girls is just too much.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Aw, I love that last picture too