Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend


Kate, Ty and I took a quick road trip to my sister's house yesterday to celebrate Kate's upcoming birthday and Mother's Day. We also assisted my parents in their search for a new house. I am afraid we offered too many opinions and left Mom and Dad as confused as ever.



Theresa gave Kate a "ballet dress" for her birthday and then proceeded to teach her some of the lessons she remembered from her dance years. Kate will treasure the memory. I loved watching them work together.


However, Uncle Jamie swears he is the best dancer in this family. He is a nut and we love him. He has a birthday this week too and maintains only the coolest people are born in May.

1 comment:

TeamWilmore said...

Love, love, love your beautiful birthday ballerina!!

And the picture of the 3 moms - gorgeous, all of you!