Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The beginning of the week

Monday came on strong, looking for a fight but we conquered it.
 Don't let Greg fool you, he's not taking this for long.
 Someone always loses their foam sword to Dad. Run Kate! Run!

 The look of victory!
Over the course of the last two days, I have discovered why board games don't get much attention around here during the summer. We invest so many of our winter hours with them.



And to be frank, we're tired of them. Desperate times equal desperate measures. Corn meal, rocks and barley created a great construction tray. This was a messy success.


After reviewing these shots I have drawn two conclusions about my house. First, there is a very good reason we go through so much disinfectant. Second, I believe chairs must be obsolete given the amount of time spent sitting on tables and counters; creating the need for said disinfectant. 

 See what I mean? Who needs chairs?

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Love the pics of Greg playing sword fights with Kate and Ty - the smiles on the kids faces were pure joy :)
And its funny b/c before I even read the part where you mentioned no need for chairs I was thinking the same thought looking thru the pics :)