Sunday, July 28, 2013

Been busy

I mentioned a few posts back the girls changed roommates. In that process, life size Justin Bieber posters were removed from the wall. He took the top layer of wall board with him. I've never been a fan. Anyway, that led to a repair and paint project this weekend. Lauren chose Tiffany Blue for the wall color and I chose the dresser color. The results are beautiful.


I also wrapped up the living areas a few weeks ago but never updated with photos. My sister complained. She rarely does that so here are the "after" photos of living room and kitchen. Once again, I love the results. I just hoped my failure to post photos would have encouraged her to visit and see it in person. Sigh.






2 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love it all!! The splash of color on the dresser against the tiffany blue is beautiful!!

Jill May said...

Wow! A lot has happened in the 2 days since I was there!!!! You move quick! :) It looks awesome, I love the tiffany blue. I am guessing Lauren will love it. The girls were so patient during the 3 hour traffic jam. We may have opened all of the car windows and sang at the top of our lungs and had stuffed animals hanging out of the sunroof. I did discourage them from giving their numbers to the cute boys in the pick up truck, though! :)I figured we should behave on some level!!!