Monday, December 10, 2012

12 crappy hours of Christmas

On the first hour of Christmas my true love gave to me broken wiper blades.
On the second hour of Christmas my true love gave to me our second $300 water bill.
On the third hour of Christmas my true love gave to me our third water leak.
On the fourth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me two kids vomiting.
On the fifth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me five screaming kids.
On the sixth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a teacher conference.
On the seventh hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a kid in detention.
On the eighth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a three year old temper tantrum.
On the ninth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me two plumbers calling.
On the tenth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a teen in a relationship breakup.
On the eleventh hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a migraine.
On the twelfth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me a hair appointment alone because he really is my true love.

No comments: