Friday, July 6, 2012

When Greg's Away.....

Mom and I discussed how much I enjoy folding towels with scissors at the ready when she visited last weekend. She remembered helping me buy our existing towels when Kate was a newborn because the original wedding gifts were beyond repair. The towels, or what's left of them are seven years old and have served us well. One thing led to another and I re-did the bathroom while Greg was in Ohio last night. These things have a tendency to happen like that around here. First, I start pricing towels and note the exorbitant cost. Then, I begin to think the neutral tan has a tired look to it, and the next thing you know, I'm at the Home Depot paint department finding paint swatches to tie together the colorful towels I just picked up at Kohls. It's a wonder that man ever leaves me alone.

Before:
After:


4 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love it! Why didn't you just come on over to my house and start painting my ugly green walls for me too ;)

Baughman Family said...

Pick out the paint and I will!

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Girl - you don't know what you just got yourself into :)

Jill May said...

I love it! I need to make another trip down asap to see it in person!!!