Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Beginnings

Greg's parents spent the afternoon with us yesterday. Have I mentioned how much I love grandma's back to school budget blessings? Shopping, playtime and an interview were covered in a few short hours. We wrapped up our visit with my favorite dinner. It was my favorite because I didn't purchase it, prepare it or clean it up. It was a pleasant day. Thank you Baughmans!
While they were here, I slipped away to interview for a position with the kids' school and was offered the job today. I will be providing care for the teacher's infants and toddlers. Our sweet Colby is moving away in a few weeks so this opportunity was provided at the perfect time. God typically works it out like that doesn't he? Ty will be enrolled in the preschool program and is looking forward to "being big". He is excited but in all honesty, that is the one element pulling at my heart strings. I suspect he will be growing up a little more quickly now. We have a lot of changes headed our way given this is the first time I have been employed full time since 1997. I'm pulling out the crock pot recipes and planning streamlined lunches. A new chapter in our lives is beginning.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

His timing was perfect! I am so thrilled for you!!!