Sunday, March 11, 2012

Is Shopping a Sport?

Anne and I spent the day shopping for some household needs and a few wants. It ended with a meal we didn't have to prepare or clean up. It was a great day. Our waiter asked us about our day when we both quickly drained our iced tea. Anne said we'd shopped all day and I added that it was like a sport because we both needed Motrin for minor injuries at that point. It counts.

These photos have nothing to do with anything but I couldn't resist capturing my favorite little man yesterday dressed for church. He is just so stinking cute.


In other news, I have apparently lost my mind. The adoption of Woody is due to wrap up this week and I can't bring myself to turn him over. He's grown on me. I have talked with a few trusted animal lovers and learned that Brutus' behavior is normal male dominance and will work itself out with the right guidance. I'm sold. Greg is not. We've had an apparent role reversal around here. Please stand by.....this isn't over yet!

1 comment:

Jill May said...

Yup, you may have lost your mind! LOL!!! That cute little puppy will be a very high maintenance dog one day with shots, neutering, etc. Pray long and hard about it first, my friend! ( I say this as my million dollar mutt lays at my feet! :)