Friday, February 5, 2010

Purity Ball 2010



Greg and Lauren just headed out for the Purity Ball. Lauren chose her dress this year and I think it suits her personality perfectly! So bright and colorful. They are looking forward to spending the evening with each other as well as some of their friends. I realize Greg's hand is still in the photo. He was poking her to make her jump. The only other shot I was able to get of them, they were both sticking their tongues out at each other.....You can dress them up but you can't take them out. The church always does a really nice job of creating a special atmosphere for the event. While they are out, Erin and I are going to dinner. Makenna has a dance with her friend and I have hired my first ever babysitter for Kate and Ty. It only took me 5 kids to make that call! Erin's friend will do a great job....she is such a sweet girl.

No comments: