Friday, June 11, 2021

Summer Break Week Two



Our family is growing! Noah asked Greg's permission to propose to Makenna while I was in San Antonio. You better believe I called Noah out for his timing. But after the initial shock wore off, we readily accepted him as one of us. If he can endure almost three years of our brand of crazy, he's in. Ty is excited about the new brother and the girls are ready to celebrate with Makenna. We are waiting to see what wedding plans they create.




My handsome husband and his mini me filmed an advertisement for a friend this week. The product will launch soon and I will share the link to the website then. They had a great time playing in the creek together and I enjoyed shooting the still shots.




Sunday our favorite firefighter dropped by a birthday party and was loved. Anna turned nine and was celebrated fully. 






The animals are still running the house. I genuinely live in a zoo. I woke at 2am one night and found Oliver relaxing on the rug in front of the entry door. He looked so comfortable watching me walk by. I noticed the rug was half way up the door so some shenanigans were absolutely taking place before my arrival. He was playing it so cool, I almost missed it but ignored him just the same. It's literally never a dull moment around here. 



Pip was bathed against his wishes and then had his weight exposed as Kate dried him. He was none to pleased but we were amused.


We video chatted with our favorite three year old. He was packing a suitcase, determined to visit and I found myself considering all the ways we could make it happen. Goodness I miss this ornery face.


Kate enjoyed her first week of summer school PE and also started an online health class. I am running just as much this summer as I was during the school year. But the long rainy days have provided several opportunities for rest between errands. 

No comments: