Monday, July 9, 2018

Family









We spent the weekend visiting my parents and my sister's family. Theresa hosted a glow stick pool party and mom provided Ty with a Star Wars birthday cake. All in all, it was a great weekend.

Greg and I are celebrating our twenty fourth wedding anniversary today. He is still the guy I have the most fun with. We have a weekend getaway planned soon to celebrate because believe it or not, a weekend with the kids was not quite what we had in mind despite how much we enjoy them.
Ty asked me which was cuter, Austin or all the other babies put together. Obviously I selected Austin. Lauren cracked up, "this child has no hope of being humble". She is right. We will ruin him too.
And our son tried his hand at writing words of encouragement.

That went well.

No comments: