Sunday, January 21, 2018

This Week








This was an unusual week with snow days, delayed starts and a weekend in the mid 50's to wrap it all up. Lauren spent a day in the hospital with contractions that fortunately didn't start labor. She then failed her three hour glucose test so she is navigating six finger pricks a day to monitor blood sugar. Pregnancy is so much fun, she has repeatedly asked me how she has so many siblings. I try to convince her this is the stuff you forget when that precious baby is laid in your arms but she does not believe me.

Ty packed to run away again this weekend because I continued to serve vegetables with dinner. Erin supported his reasoning and mentioned it is the key reason she moved out a few years ago. She then took leftover chili home with her saying it is so good, it could probably prevent war "as long as I don't also make vegetables".


No comments: