Monday, October 2, 2017

A Birthday

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. The toilet is spraying, the children are bickering, the toddler is screaming and the preschooler arrived in his underwear and peed on the floor. Also, rhyming is hard.

I wrapped up with this crew in time to host bible study. Birthday bible studies include wine because if it was good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for us. Being carded for said bottle of wine was a bit of a birthday highlight.

Greg took Kate and Ty to see his parents today because Kate has been pretty insistent she wanted to visit Grandpa's farm over fall break. I have taken more than enough time off in recent weeks so I stayed behind with the little ones and enjoyed a very relaxing evening with friends. As far as 44th birthdays go, this was a good one.

No comments: