Saturday, May 14, 2016

As Seen With My Phone

It is a ruff life around here.

Ava turned five months this week and has decided her swing is the enemy. I no longer have a contraption to entertain her when I can't hold her. It's awesome. Or not. There is a reason she is so cute.
Miss Anna. 

Layla has mastered sad puppy eyes. She really wanted up on my bed. 

At the end of a particularly long day, the cat got caught in a rain storm and the results had me literally doubled over laughing. Oliver was not as amused.

John Mellencamp went to Famous Hoosier Day at school.

A foggy sunrise this week left me a bit reflective on how I need to seek light and color when my life is chaotic.

Once my plate was empty, Levi worked his way across the table.
In her defense, "Get down" sounds a lot like "sit down".
Roger and a few of his adoring fans at the "I Do BBQ"

Horse or dog?

I asked for a photo when he elected to dress up for Carlyn's wedding rehearsal dinner.

Kate can't wait to get home from school to this sweet baby.
A few months ago AT&T determined the time had come for me to upgrade my six year old Blackberry and stopped servicing it. In their defense, they not only warned me repeatedly for over a year but they also reduced my monthly bill when I finally complied and selected a new phone. To say I was reluctant would be an understatement. But I really like my Samsung despite disappointing all teenagers everywhere who are only impressed if you own something with fruit on the back. Anyway, the camera is awesome and I love having it at my fingertips when something captures my attention. So thank you AT&T for pushing me out of my comfort zone. I don't hate this change after all.

No comments: