Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall Arrived!

You may or may not know this about me but I love the fall. As in, I would vote to keep it year round. It's my favorite season and I can't wait for it to show up every year. On Friday, I was wearing a sweater, sipping hot tea and decorating with pumpkins. It was so good. The cooler temps carried me through the weekend. I knocked a few chores off the fall to do list including a fresh coat of paint on the front door and "supervising" Greg while he hung our new pot rack. I am pretty pleased with the results and love having an additional cabinet for pantry related items.

It wasn't all work and no play though. We cruised the neighborhood yard sale Saturday morning and on the second street, Ty chose the yard he'd like to have. It finally occurred to me we may have had a misunderstanding when we decided to go to the yard sales. To his credit, he chose one with a sidewalk.




No comments: