Sunday, August 16, 2015

Holiday World

Holiday World = proof I love my children. 

I took two teens, three kids and one other adult to Holiday World for the day. It was Ty's first exposure to amusement park rides and he was not impressed. But he loved the water park and spent hours splashing through the playgrounds and jumping waves.
Someone was on the verge of tears. He did not like this at all.


Kate wanted to brave bigger rides but spent the day with her friend who backed out of her plans to experience roller coasters and giant water slides. She hopes to land a trip to Kings Island with Erin next summer to investigate the rides her older sisters love.


On the way home we recounted our favorite rides of the day. Kate and Shelby chose the Wildabeast Water Slide. Makenna and Brooke narrowed it down to the new roller coaster, The Thunderbird. Jenn loved the Rapid Raft ride and Ty simply loved the entire water park. When pressed for my answer, I decided the roasted green beans at lunch were the highlight. Essentially, I survived another round of "ride the bench" while supervising kids and swiping the debit card.

No comments: