Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Days....

Erin's best friend got engaged this weekend. She's asked Erin to be the maid of honor. The wedding is in September of 2016 so Erin immediately signed up for Pinterest and has started planning. Justin has known for a year and a half he will be the best man in his cousin's wedding this May. He has so far failed to make the first plan. Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the difference between men and women.

I worked on the kids' scrapbooks. I have completed Kate's final pages. From now on, her books will be digital. I have mixed feelings about this.



I ended up at Meijer today. The main roads are passable but not pleasant. Four kids piled into the van, desperate to get out of the house. We should have not needed a grocery run this soon but seven people in the same house for 48 hours tend to clear out the food pretty quickly. More snow is expected tomorrow. I don't mind being snowed in a few days here and there but the truth of the matter is that I am desperate to see spring's arrival. I always am.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Love the picture of Kate jumping into the snow and the one of your fur kids looking out the window. It was pretty and fun at first, but I am ready for spring now :)