Saturday, August 9, 2014

Friday!

Boy oh boy did we need a Friday around here. There were bedtime tears Thursday night and several requests to just stay home. Back to school novelty as officially worn off so I took Ty and Devyn to have lunch with Kate Friday. She was delighted. When a student has guests for lunch, they get to sit on stage and invite a friend so we met Kate's new friend, Kendall who was rather shy but sweet.


During Devyn's nap time, Ty curled up onto my lap to chat. We've been doing a lot of that since his best buddy started school last week. Yesterday his little inquiring mind let me know he remembers being zero, small and in my belly. He also remembers the day I bought him. I told him I didn't buy him because he was a special gift God gave me. He immediately needed to know what wrapping paper he was wrapped in.


After dinner treats in the yard were thoroughly enjoyed. Theses two missed each other all week.  And we went to bed at 8:00 because the mommy was tired. Happy weekend!

No comments: