Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today

 
 
It was a busy day with a few added friends but once the snow started falling, playtime was a must.
 Guess who's about to throw the biggest snowball at me. Just kidding. He doesn't belong to me so he wouldn't dare. Now this other boy? Absolutely.
 
 Look at the size of those flakes! They were literally an inch in diameter but I couldn't get the full effect with the camera. It was as though we were in a snow globe and it was gorgeous.
I am glad we went out when we did because within hours, it was gone; melted away. Only one cup of cocoa today.
And then my sweet boy made me a Valentine. Apparently the glue was not coming out quickly enough? He was proud of his creation and I am grateful for washable glue. As for the glitter? We are still finding pink from the glitter photo shoot anyway.  Leave your mark little man.

No comments: