Friday, July 15, 2011

Busy boy

Ty has a new found interest in breaking off pieces of his window blinds. Lovely. I first hear, "Greg! Mom! Help!" As I enter the room, I firmly say his name and he replies with broken pieces in his hand, "uh-oh, what happened?" I'm not impressed. So, I plan to put the curtains from our bedroom over his window until it is safe to replace the blinds. Greg is not pleased. He likes the curtains over the blinds in our room for the daytime darkening effect.

Tonight Ty was busy once again at bedtime and when he was finally quiet, I checked on him and discovered this scene.
He dug his birthday gifts out of the toy box and brought them into bed with him. The drum is full of musical toys from Makenna's friend and he picked out the cell phone with his birthday money from Uncle Brad. They are not particularly cozy for sleeping, but apparently too much fun to sleep without.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Oh my, that little handful just melts your heart doesn't he?