Friday, April 1, 2011

A week full of blessings and tough news

It was a busy week. I found myself taking in moments where I could sit back and appreciate the people in my life.

And there were times I was amazed they all belong to me!

I decided that Ty is as entertaining as he is exhausting. I love this boy.

And he loves the babies! I still can't believe they get kisses and I don't!
We had play dates with fun friends.....
And attempted to get the plastic kid's cups and bowls into the drawer Kate can reach. Ty rediscovered how much he likes to play with those items. This was an impressive stack!

We also waited for news about my beautiful grandmother and the results are not good. My heart is breaking.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I love the pic of Ty in a box and the one of Lauren standing on the counters!!

PS The new blog layout is great!!!