Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fever free for 24 hours!!!!!

So proud of that belly!



I wasn't out there, but I can assume Ty was saying "NO!". He says that a lot these days!

This one reminds me of Greg's childhood photos


Dad's personal assistant.....it must have been break time for Ty?

This big boy went to the vet yesterday and was promptly put on a diet! It seems someone has been feeding "Bru...us" a few too many table scraps. He's gained 12 pounds in a year and a half! Ty's treats are so plenty that Brutus will no longer eat a cheerio....he's holding out for a better offer!

Erin craved some fresh air on Sunday afternoon and took the little ones along with the camera into the back yard. These are a sampling of her shots.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

Erin got some great shots! I love the pic of Kate "flying" on the swing and the one of Ty with his feet up just cracks me up!!

Gracie also passes on cheerios now, she prefers the better offers as well :)