Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend News



We all enjoyed our visit from Jill and Aaron. It has been too long. I love it when my friends from Dayton can come visit as our trips home are so busy we only get an hour or so everywhere. As Jill and I always do, we stayed up entirely too late catching up and laughing. Greg missed the fun here while off hunting his Dad's woods in Logan County Ohio. My dad was able to go along on Saturday. Thanks to my parents, Greg came home well rested and well fed! Ty was the only unhappy member of the Baughman clan this gorgeous 70 degree weekend as he battled a nasty head cold. The poor thing had drainage coming out his eyes, nose and mouth. Praise God his fever was low grade and not too worrisome since it only lasted two days. Fevers over 100 tend to destroy red blood cells so we monitored him closely in fear of a relapse.

No comments: