Monday, August 3, 2009

Normal Day....YEAH!

I had a normal day today....Since Ty didn't have to go anywhere today, I made lots of insurance, billing and UPS H.R. calls this morning to try and make headway on the bills that have started rolling in for Ty. When I called two weeks ago to have Ty added to our insurance, the computer tossed me out of the system and didn't add Ty....so everything that is being billed is being denied. Good times. Anyway, I dealt with some knowledgeable people who are trying to be helpful. Praise God....it will be a process so getting people who know what they are doing is half the battle and we're there....

So, on my "normal" day, I was able to write in Ty's baby book and adhere some photos into his scrapbook. My friend, Stacey gave me some pages she laid out for him so the process was quite simple and the results are beautiful.

I did have to call the hematologist's office to make Ty's next appointment and was told by the nurse practitioner that we should anticipate a long day when we arrive tomorrow because they won't be surprised if he needs another transfusion as soon as tomorrow. I can't imagine we are in that situation again already but will know more after his CBC. Bless his heart, he needs a break.

No comments: