Thursday, July 9, 2009

15 years and counting.....



Greg and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary today. It has been a wild ride! We are so blessed and sometimes feel we've lived a lot more life than 15 years could possibly contain together.

I had my 38 week appointment today and discovered I have not progressed since last Thursday despite all the laboring I have done in the last week. Apparently this is classic for a posterior lying baby. I am going to be working with a chiropractor in hopes of moving him before my scheduled induction on Wednesday, July 15. We are praying to avoid medication and a c-section.

On a really fun note, Greg's office threw him a surprise baby shower last night. They had a beautiful cake and lots of Greg's favorite foods. Ty got some cute clothes, a homemade blanket with Tonka trucks on it, a cute little truck, a large box of diapers (YEAH!) and some bath items. Greg loved the camouflaged pants....they are so cute. It was such a fun surprise.....you don't expect people to celebrate the fifth baby! Greg says they like excuses to eat in his office....either way, we are grateful.

No comments: