Sunday, June 7, 2009

Avry Christopher Sanderson



My best friend, Kristin delivered her second son just an hour after I had to leave Dayton today....the little stinker waited just long enough for me to miss seeing him! Avry Christopher weighed 6lbs 15oz and 20 inches long. Avry is photographed here with his proud big brother, Ethan Lee. Days like this make it hard to live away from "home". He is the first of my best friend's kids that I have not been able to see within hours of their birth.....Cherie and Jill will have to spend a little more time loving on him for me! I miss you all more than you know!

2 comments:

Jill May said...

And we miss you so much, too!!! I will be sure to give Avry a few extra kisses when I get to meet him from his Aunt Sherri!I think it will just be as hard on us when Ty arrives, you will end up finding me, Kristin and Cherie on your doorstep! How can I stay away from that baby???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update - I was hoping to hear the good news!