Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Color Of Fall







These shots were taken from my yard. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty and never fail to note that fact each fall. However, construction has started in this field and I am afraid my view will be drastically altered by next year. My neighbor and I have contemplated chaining ourselves to the trees to save them. We're reasonable like that.

In other news, wind and rain arrived in our area overnight so everything will be bare and brown for the next several months. I have soaked up gorgeous tunnels of gold on back country roads and pointed out more highway tree lines than anyone in my car cares to look at in expectation that I must enjoy it while I can. It never lasts long enough but I suppose that's part of it's charm.

No comments: