Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bowling: Where's my Wii?

So I had the day free of all extra kiddos and wanted to do something special with Kate. We looked into ziplining and discovered the only location we could get into during in-climate weather wanted two and a half hours for a tour and $59 each person. That wasn't going to work out today so we went with plan B.

Plan B called for fun friends, lunch at Chick-fil-a and bowling. Plan B required a plan B when we arrived at the bowling alley and interrupted prayer for a very full league. Anne found a new bowling alley and we signed up for a game.


We had fun and of course loved the awesome borrowed shoes. Would it surprise you to learn Ty really wanted to keep them? I didn't think so. 
I don't want to brag but I am a pro bowler on the wii. I have the fancy star ball to prove it. As it turns out, there may be some differences between real lanes and the wii.
Perhaps Anne and I should have had bumpers too.

1 comment:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

It was a lot of fun, but I think you and I need to practice a little ;)